Vistara Group Booking
VISTARA flights offer Group bookings and discounts to passengers. To make group bookings, travelers need to connect with the customer service team. Reach the designated reservations department to discuss flight reservations for a group.
How can one qualify for Vistara Group booking?
If you are a group of 10 members or more, you can go for group bookings. As per the Vistara policy, an infant will not include as a member of the group. Group booking is available for adults only.
Can I book group travel if there are less than 10 members?
You can make direct reservations for your flight at www.airvistara.com. A total of 9 passengers can be booked at a time through the website.
How do I get a Vistara Group booking Discount?
Travelers need to contact the customer service department for designated help. You can speak with a customer service professional to get a discount on your Vistara Group booking.
- Passengers having Club Vistara points can check-in using their Club Vistara ID.
- Travelers can claim CV points by entering by submitting a retro claim form. The option is available online at www.airvistara.com.
Travelers can stick to the below-mentioned ways to speak with a professional at Vistara for discounts.
- Call on the helpline number.
Give a call on the helpline number to speak with a customer service executive for Vistara Group booking. A customer service executive will connect to deliver quotes for Group bookings.
- Drop an email.
Travelers can request quotes over an email. Find the customer service email address. Open the website and navigate to the contact us option. Select the email option and drop an email to request a quote for booking flight tickets for a group of ten people or more (infants excluded). You will get details of the Vistara group booking over an email. You can then contact the customer service executive or the reservations department to discuss further the quote shared with you by the airline.
Note: The web check-in facility for group bookings at Vistara is not available.
Travelers can write an email at email@example.com for sharing extra baggage requirements with the concerned department. Passengers can also make a meal selection request by getting in touch with the customer service professionals.
- How do i get a human at British Airways?
- How do I add TSA PreCheck to TAP Portugal?
- Does WestJet have WhatsApp?
- How can I reach KLM?
- How do I get through to Qantas?
- How do I file a complaint with JetBlue?
- Does Virgin Atlantic use WhatsApp?
- How do I get in touch with Aegean Airlines?
- How long does it take to get a refund from Aegean Airlines?
- How do you get a hold of Swoop?