How do I change my flight on Volaris?
Volaris is a Mexican ultra-low-cost airline. It provides flight services throughout the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, and El Salvador. Plans change, and Volaris also understands it. That’s why they allow travelers to change their flights at their convenience. If you want to change your flight on Volaris, then you must know that there are two ways to change the flight: online through the website or via phone call. Make sure to follow the steps mentioned below to change your flight:
Through Volaris’ website:
- Open the official website of Volaris.
- Look for My Trips and click on it.
- Search your flights using the reservation code and the passenger’s last name.
- Then, hit the Go to My Trips button.
- Click on flight change.
- Look for available flight change options and apply them.
- Click on the confirm button.
- Read the terms and conditions and proceed to payment.
- Make the payment for changing the flight.
- And your flight will be changed.
Travelers can also change their flight by contacting the customer service agents via a phone call. These agents can help travelers in changing their flight or any other ticket and additional purchase services. Dial +1 855 8652747 / 1-802-400-2642 (United States) and speak to an agent about your flight change requirements. Provide your reservation number and passenger’s last name to access the services. Follow their instructions and change your flight.
Volaris Flight Change Policy
Like every other airline, Volaris also has a flight change policy. One must have an in-depth idea about Volaris flight change policy if they want to change the flight because it can help avoid last-minute confusion. The flight change policies are:
- Travelers are allowed to change their flight free of any additional charges if the changes are made within 24 hours of booking, irrespective of the cabin class and ticket type.
- A change fee, along with the fare difference, must be paid for changing the flight after 24 hours from the booking time.
- Flight change is not allowed after check-in.
- Travelers must change their flight at least 4 hours before the departure time.
- Flight change is not allowed for Economy tickets.
- Changes are not allowed if the travelers haven’t fully paid for the reservation.
- When changing the route of the flight, travelers can’t change their country of origin.
How much does it cost to reschedule a Volaris flight?
The price of rescheduling a flight at Volaris depends on the route of the flight and time of rescheduling the flight. The costs are:
- For international flights - Changes made more than 24 hours prior to departure can cost $75, and after 24 hours, up to 4 hours can cost around $100.
- For domestic flights - changes made 24 hours or more before departure may cost around MXN 750 (40 USD), and between 24 hours to 4 hours before departure, MXN 1000 (53 USD).
How long do you have to change your flight on Volaris?
Volaris allows its travelers to change their flight up to 4 hours before the flight departure time. If you are changing the flight after that, then the total ticket amount will be forfeited by Volaris. Travelers must remember that the timing for flight change is different for domestic and international routes. So, make sure to read the details on your flight ticket.
- How reliable is Air France?
- What is the cheapest day to buy tickets on Volaris?
- How do I change my flight on Volaris?
- United Airlines Cheap Flights to Colombia
- Can I upgrade my seat on Malaysia Airlines?
- What Happens if I Miss My Flight with Qatar Airways?
- Why are Emirates flights so Expensive?
- Delta Airlines Tulsa International Airport
- Can I transfer my Air Canada ticket to someone else?
- How do I get through to Japan Airlines?