How Do I Change My JetBlue Airlines Flight?
There comes a time in every traveler’s life where they need to change their travel plans. They have either the option of canceling the flight or worry about their money. Fortunately, this isn’t the case with JetBlue Airlines. If you have booked your ticket with JetBlue, you can be relaxed with your schedule.
This article will provide you the steps for how you can change your flight with JetBlue Airlines without canceling it. Before that, you need to know the JetBlue change flight policy in this article.
JetBlue Airlines flight change policy
- You can change your flight for free if you make the changes in 24 hours window.
- As of the changed policy, there will be no same-day change fee for Blue Extra fares.
- You need to pay $75 to change the flight same day with JetBlue Airlines
- The change fee of JetBlue depends on the price of your original ticket.
- Keep in mind that you change your flight online if you have booked your ticket using a travel voucher.
- You can’t change your flight online if you want to change the destinations.
- If you have requested special services on your original ticket, you won’t be able to change it online.
- JetBlue Airlines does not allow the change online if you have booked your ticket by a third party.
- There is an exception in the change fee if:
- You are a Mosaic Member of JetBlue Airlines.
- There is a case of death of an immediate family member like mother, father, spouse, or child.
- There are some military orders in the city.
- You are suffering from some severe illness.
If you want to know how much does JetBlue charges to change a flight, you can read the next segment.
How much does JetBlue charge to change a flight?
Cost of changing flight in JetBlue Airlines
You need to pay an amount of $75 for a same-day flight change. There is no same-day change fee for Blue Extra members. The cost for other changes depends on the original fare of your ticket.
How can you change flight in JetBlue Airlines?
- The first step is you need to land on the official website of JetBlue Airlines.
- Click on the Manage Trip option from the top panel.
- Now you need to type your ticket number and last name in the given spaces.
- After this, you will be able to see your flights.
- Click on the flight you want to change and hit the Edit button.
- Make the required changes like date, seat, or flight and click the Change button.
- Now pay the flight change fare after reviewing the ticket.
- You will get an invoice for the new ticket in your email.
You can also change your flight by calling the customer service of JetBlue Airlines. You need to provide information about your confirmation number, flight number, travel dates, and other required information.
These are the methods by which you can get the answer of how can I change a flight for JetBlue the same day. You can also get in touch with customer service to know the specific charges of your ticket and flight change policy. You will find the contact detail in the Contact Us option from the bottom of the JetBlue Airlines homepage.
- What is the best day to book a flight on United Airlines?
- Cheapest Delta Flights to Europe?
- Emirates Last Minute Flight Deals
- EVA Air Last Minute Flight Deals
- How do I get in touch with Wizz Air?
- JetBlue Change Flight Policy?
- Copa airlines last minute flight deals
- Cathay Pacific Last Minute Flights Deals
- Turkish airlines last minute flights Deals
- How do I get through to Avianca?