Indigo Airlines group booking
Suppose you’re looking forward to making a group booking on Indian Airlines. Then one of the first names you might come across is undoubtedly going to be Indigo Airline. Before you make the Group booking, it is essential to know the group booking policy and the procedure to complete this booking. Once you know the policy and the process, making this booking will be easy for you. Indigo considers the booking of 7 or more passengers as a group booking. So, before making the booking, make sure that you have that many members for booking. To have the complete information and know the correct procedure of the Indigo Flight Ticket Group Booking. You would need to follow the steps which are given below.
Procedure to make the group booking:
- Get on the official page of Indigo Airlines.
- Now you would need to scroll down to the bottom of the page, then tap on the button of “Group Booking.”
- Once you have clicked on it, you would need to enter the boarding place, destination, etc.
- After that, tap on the button “Search.”
- On the new page, you must select a suitable flight for you.
That is it. Now you only need to go ahead with the payment, and then you’re done with your booking. However, it is also essential that you’re aware of the group booking policy.
Group booking policy:
- Before making the group booking, it is essential to know the policies mentioned below.
- Web check-in is not allowed in a group booking. You would need to visit the airport. Then you’ll be able to check in on the Indigo flight.
- At the time of the confirmation of the group booking. You would need to make the 75% advanced payment.
- You would need to make sure that you have made the complete payment 21 days before the flight's departure date. No further delay in the price will be allowed.
- In case the flights are overlapping. Then only a group is going to be issued in one flight.
- Current taxes are going to be applicable at the time of booking.
- The cost of the ticket entirely depends on the availability of the seats.
- Every member would need to make sure that they are carrying the card. Only then they’ll be allowed to board the flight.
- In the case of Domestic flights, the group would need to make sure that they arrive at least 90 minutes prior to the flight's departure time. And in case of International flights 180 minutes before the departure time of the flight.
- In case you’re looking forward to making the payment from the Credit card, then submit an attested copy of your credit card while you’re checking in.
- Changes or cancellations are not going to be allowed in the group booking. In case you have made the booking through an international credit card.
- Any change is not allowed in the ticket if you’re making that change seven days or less seven days prior to the departure date of the flight.
- In case you have cancelled your flight, seven days or less than seven days before the departure date. Then you’ll not get a refund from Indigo Airlines.
By following the above-mentioned details and the procedure. You’ll be easily able to make your Indigo group booking. To get a group discount on Indigo flights you can connect with customer support, or you can even visit the deals and packages option. Hopefully, your query is cleared.
- What is the cheapest day to buy tickets on Volaris?
- How do I change my flight on Volaris?
- United Airlines Cheap Flights to Colombia
- Can I upgrade my seat on Malaysia Airlines?
- What Happens if I Miss My Flight with Qatar Airways?
- Why are Emirates flights so Expensive?
- Delta Airlines Tulsa International Airport
- Can I transfer my Air Canada ticket to someone else?
- How do I get through to Japan Airlines?
- How do I manage my Swiss air booking?