How to Change a Name on Delta Airlines Ticket?
Suppose while you were booking the Delta airline ticket for flying internationally, you entered the correct name details on the booking form while you were getting your boarding pass at the time of online check-in. You noticed name credentials were entered wrongly, like in your surname or, first name; in that case, as per the Delta Airlines name correction policy, passengers can change 3 characters under your name. However, if you need to make some name changes, you can use online steps, which are listed below for your reference.
Here below are some basic steps to change the name over the Delta website:
- First of all, you will have to visit official website of Delta airlines.
- After that, go to manage my booking section 1-802-400-2642.
- Enter your ticket PNR number along with the last name of the traveler and continue
- Now, select your booking and click on the edit button.
- Next to this, your ticket will open with editing format, and herein select the name field and make the necessary changes.
- Once done with the name change, you click on continue, and you may have to pay for the name change if available.
- At last, after you complete the name change process Delta will send confirmation to your registered id.
How much does it cost to change a name on a Delta ticket?
Assume that you are heading for a name change/correction with your Delta airlines flight ticket 1-802-400-2642. Then in that, you may have to pay some sort of fee which will apply to your airfare accordingly. So, if you need to know about the charges and other terms and conditions for the name change, you must read the below section list of points for reference.
- Delta airlines passengers can change legal names on their tickets online over the official website and boarding pass.
- If you change your name on Delta airlines within 24 hours of ticket purchase, it is free of cost.
- You can request an online name correction which is available on the official site page.
- Note minor corrections to your ticket are free. Therefore, for significant name corrections involving a ticket being reissued, the name change fee will be around $200, which may vary according to your name preference.
Does Delta let you change your name on a ticket?
Yes, passengers who have a reservation with Delta airlines are allowed the option for a free change of name on the official website of Delta within 24 hours. Suppose that you skip the free 24 hours name change process, then there will be some sort of charges that you will have to pay for the name change, and the fees will start from $75, and it will go up to $500 approximately. Thus, if you are still left with additional changes to your name, contact a Delta airline customer service representative for assistance.
- How do I talk to someone at Viva Aerobus?
- How do I get a human at Frontier?
- Is Qatar Airways need PCR test?
- Can I text on an Alaska flight?
- How do I ask a question on Qatar Airways?
- How do you get through to Vistara airlines?
- How much does it cost to reschedule a flight with Lufthansa?
- How do airlines deal with customer service?
- Is flying on Christmas more expensive?
- Do you need a PCR to fly with BA?