How long is the hold time for JetBlue?
When you have planned the trip but are uncertain about it, you can choose the fare hold option, and if your plan changes within the prescribed period, you can cancel it to get your whole sum back. And the fare hold time in the JetBlue Airline is 24 hours of booking if your booking has been made seven days or more prior to the flight departure. And the procedure to conduct fare hold has been described in the subtitle.
Procedure to Hold a Flight Ticket on JetBlue Airlines
When you wish to book the flight with the fare hold feature, read on the beneath and use any of the modes that you find relevant. And the options are as follows:-
When you have to make a reservation for a flight on JetBlue Airlines, dial the airline's official number, which is 1 (800) 538-2583. And after that, you have to follow the IVR menu as stated beneath:-
- Press1 to choose the language
- Press3 for flight reservation
- Press6 for baggage inquiry
- Press9 to inquire about miles
- Press0 to speak with customer service
When you are unable to complete your fare hold reservation through calling or wish to conduct the booking on your own, then act according to the step that has been stated beneath:-
- Open JetBlue Airline authenticated websites.
- After that, click on the book option and fill in the flight details
- Further, choose your flight, click on the next option
- You must complete every passenger's details and click on the continue option.
- Later, you will get to the payment page and select the fare hold option.
- Then make the payment by using any of the available modes.
- You will receive a message with your email address and phone number when the process is completed.
Know about the rules and regulations of JetBlue Airline fare hold
On JetBlue Airlines, if you choose the fare hold option, you have to follow the rules and regulations. And the details about that have been illustrated beneath:-
- The fare hold option is available when you make the reservation on its official site or by calling customer service.
- After purchasing this ticket, you have 24 hours of risk-free time, but when your booking has been made seven days or more before the flight departure.
- If you are traveling with more than one passenger, then for the fare hold, you have to make a reservation separately for everyone.
- When you are an elite member of the airline, then you get the complimentary fare hold facilities.
- The rule and regulation of the fare hold are subject to change, and if you do not agree with this term, the airline can cancel your reservation.
Hence, when you get here, then you might have sufficient information regarding the fare hold of JetBlue Airlines. And when you have doubts, communicate with the customer service team for clarification.
- How do I add TSA PreCheck to TAP Portugal?
- Does WestJet have WhatsApp?
- How can I reach KLM?
- How do I get through to Qantas?
- How do I file a complaint with JetBlue?
- Does Virgin Atlantic use WhatsApp?
- How do I get in touch with Aegean Airlines?
- How long does it take to get a refund from Aegean Airlines?
- How do you get a hold of Swoop?
- Can I get my money back from Swoop?