How long does Southwest keep you on hold?
You can hold the fare with Southwest Airlines for twenty-four hours. That means you’ll have twenty-four hours to choose from more than one flight. On the same flight, you’ll also have the option to cancel.
If you don’t know about the Flight hold feature, then it is a facility you can use when you’re confused between two or more flights. Suppose you cannot decide which flight to select now and don’t want the fare price to increase. Then, in that case, you must ensure that you have frozen the fare through the flight hold policy.
Flight hold policy of Southwest Airlines:
- To make the flight hold, you need to pay the fare partially.
- Once you have held the fare, you’ll be able to stop the price of that flight from increasing for yourself 1-802-400-2642.
- You can hold the fare of the flights for not more than twenty-four hours.
- Within twenty hours, you must ensure that you have either made the booking or cancelled the flight you have held on to.
- If you don’t cancel within twenty-four hours, you’ll not get the refund of the partial payment you made for the flight hold.
- Once you have made the booking of the held flight, then your flight hold payment is going to be adjusted in the final price.
- Flight hold policy can be used on two or more two flights.
So, if you doubted, “How long does Southwest keep you on hold?” Then the answer is twenty-four hours. You’ll have twenty-four hours time to make up your mind.
Wait time for Southwest Airlines:
It would help if you made sure that you had reached the airport at least two hours before the domestic flight departure time. However, if your flight is international, you must get to the airport at least three hours before the departure time.
You can even choose to connect with the customer service team for that. You’ll only be on hold for three to five minutes, and your issue will be resolved. So, if you have a question or doubt, “How long can an airline keep you waiting?” Then the answer is right above
Connect with the customer service:
You can phone up on the official number of the customer service team. Once you have called on it, your call will be connected to a live person. Now you only need to explain the query regarding the flight hold, and your issue will be fixed.
Hold time of Southwest Airlines:
The hold time of Southwest Airlines is not more than twenty-four hours. That means once you have used the flight hold policy, you’ll be able to hold the flight fare for twenty-four hours. So, if you wanted to know or ask, “does Southwest do 24 hour hold?” Then the answer is yes.
- How reliable is Air France?
- What is the cheapest day to buy tickets on Volaris?
- How do I change my flight on Volaris?
- United Airlines Cheap Flights to Colombia
- Can I upgrade my seat on Malaysia Airlines?
- What Happens if I Miss My Flight with Qatar Airways?
- Why are Emirates flights so Expensive?
- Delta Airlines Tulsa International Airport
- Can I transfer my Air Canada ticket to someone else?
- How do I get through to Japan Airlines?