How long does it take to get a voucher from KLM?
If your KLM flight is canceled and you are looking for a refund or voucher, you can request it anytime. Once the airline processes your request, you can check the voucher details in your profile. The KLM team processes your request within seven days, but it can take up to 14 days also, depending on the situation. You can wait for 14 days to get the voucher; you can speak to the KLM customer representative anytime at 1-800-618-0104 or 1-802-400-2642 if it takes longer.
Request voucher online
- You can request a voucher by online refund system, launch the website of KLM
- There you have to open the 'Request a refund' page
- Now enter your booking code, and last, click on the confirm button to jump to the new page.
- On the new page, you can select the booking for which you wish to get a voucher
- Follow the self-explanatory instruction on the screen to complete your voucher request.
Once you apply for the request, the airline keeps sending you the status of your voucher in the email. Besides, you can also check the status by visiting the My trip section and login into your account using your booking number and last name. After you log in, you can check the current status. You can also speak to the customer care team of KLM in case you face any issues or need additional information.
How can I use KLM voucher?
Once you request the voucher, the airline provides you with a KLM voucher of the same value as your original ticket. You can use the voucher as a payment method to book a new ticket or as an extra option later, without paying a booking fee.
When you use the voucher to purchase a new ticket, you can enter the voucher number during payment. Your voucher number is a 13 digit number, which starts with .074. You can use multiple vouchers as a payment method at online checkout to purchase a new ticket and an extra option. Here you don't need to pay a booking fee.
If the price of the ticket you purchase using the voucher is higher than the value of your voucher, you need to pay for the remaining amount at the time of buying the ticket. Whereas if the ticket price is lesser than the value of the voucher, KLM will provide a new voucher for the balance value.
How do I find my KLM voucher number?
If you are unsure where to find your voucher, you can check your registered email. The airline sends you an email with a voucher number of 13 digits, starting with 074. In addition to this, you can also find the voucher number in your profile 1-800-618-0104 or 1-802-400-2642. Your voucher is valid for one year from the time you receive it.
- How do I get a hold of Flair airlines?
- How Do I Get in Touch With Flybe?
- Flydubai Flight Change Policy
- What is the best time to call Air New Zealand?
- How do I get in touch with Flair Airlines?
- How do I get a refund from Cebu Pacific?
- How Do I Book Multi City Flights on Austrian Airlines?
- How do I manage my booking on Austrian Airlines?
- How do I complain about Air New Zealand?
- How do I get hold of Air New Zealand?