How long does it take for Southwest to respond to a complaint?
If you are unhappy with your recent travel, Southwest Airlines allows you to share the complaint anytime. You can share complaints via email and speak to the support team directly.Moreover, if you wonder how long Southwest airlines takes to respond, it depends on several factors. For instance, what type of complaint you share, whether you provide correct information, communication mode to share complaints, etc.
When you share a complaint via email, you receive an immediate acknowledgment. Besides, to get the relevant response, it might take around ten days. If you share a complaint via writing, it might take around 30 days to get a receipt and 60 days to receive a meaningful response. Whereas when you share the complaint over the phone, the response time will always be lesser than the other options.
How long does Southwest take to email back?
You can email Southwest customer service to share complaints, compliments, feedback, etc. Once the email is shared from your side, Southwest airlines take around 24-48 hours to acknowledge your email. Meanwhile, the team works on the issues and depending on your complaint, they email you in around 10 - 12 days; it can vary depending on various factors.
How do I get my compensation from Southwest?
Southwest provides compensation in situations like flight cancellations, delays, etc. If you don't know how to get it, here are the options you can use.
Contact Southwest airlines representative.
- Dial the Southwest Airlines customer service number first 1-802-400-2642
- Choose the desired service language and then follow IVR below
- Press 1 to reserve your seat
- Press 2 to cancel the ticket
- Press 3 to upgrade your southwest airlines flight
- Press 4 to claim compensation
- Press 7 to talk to the live person
- You can press four from the above menu and then claim your compensation
- After it is claimed, you can get the compensation in around 7-10 day
Claim for compensation on the website
- You can also claim compensation through the website, and to do that, open the Southwest Airlines official website.
- Look for the manage booking option on the homepage and click on it.
- Enter the booking reference/ticket number and last name, and click on find my reservation.
- There you will be able to see your flight booking details
- Select the ticket you want to get compensation for and locate the compensation request form link
- Open the compensation form and enter the details required on the screen
- Once done, you must submit the form for the airline to review.'
- The Southwest agent will review your form, and once verified, they will process compensation soon
You can use the above options to get your compensation from Southwest Airlines. Besides, you can opt for other contact options like email, social media, chat, etc., to share your compensation requests.
- How do I change my flight on Volaris?
- United Airlines Cheap Flights to Colombia
- Can I upgrade my seat on Malaysia Airlines?
- What Happens if I Miss My Flight with Qatar Airways?
- Why are Emirates flights so Expensive?
- Delta Airlines Tulsa International Airport
- Can I transfer my Air Canada ticket to someone else?
- How do I get through to Japan Airlines?
- How do I manage my Swiss air booking?
- Ryanair manage my booking