How do I get in touch with Singapore Airlines?
When a passenger misses their flight ticket and doesn't know what they are supposed to do next, then they can contact the customer service of Singapore Airlines at +6591848888 or 1-802-400-2642. You might be thinking, "How can I get in touch with Singapore Airlines?" don't worry. This page will tell you about all possible ways to contact the airlines' customer service like live chat, phone calls, email, etc.
- Dial Phone Number +6591848888 or 1-802-400-2642.
- Stay on the line until the system prompts you to press 0 (to get in touch with Singapore Airlines)
- Press 0
- Press 1 (for English)
- Press 4 for a member of the Krisflyer club
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live representative customer service agent from Singapore Airlines.
Steps to contact the customer service of Singapore airlines
Contacting the airlines via phone call service: You can get a live person on call if you are looking for instant assistance from the airlines at +6591848888 or 1-802-400-2642. (OTA). All you have to do is dial their contact number. To know how to dial the number, follow the steps given below.
Dialing the contact number
- First of all, go to Singapore Airlines' website and choose your country and language from the top of the page.
- Then click on the "help" option from there only, and a new webpage will load.
- Select the "local Singapore airlines" option and dial the given number.
Sending a text for a callback for PPS members: If you are a member of the PPS club and want a call back from the airlines, then go to the contact page of airlines and move down the page there; you will find the number for a callback. Send "PPS<SPACE> <PPS Club membership number> on the given number.+6591848888 or 1-802-400-2642. A customer care executive will call you and help you out.
Contacting the airlines via live chat service: A passenger can chat with the airlines through the live chat window mentioned on its website for instant assistance. To open the window, go to the contact page of Singapore airlines, and then click on a "got a question? Chat now" pronto. And a chat window will open on the screen. Write down your query till the time a live agent comes online.
However, a passenger can also contact the airlines via email, but you will not receive instant assistance. For instant assistance, follow the steps to get in touch with Singapore Airlines mentioned above. The phone call and live chat are available 24/7.
- How reliable is Air France?
- What is the cheapest day to buy tickets on Volaris?
- How do I change my flight on Volaris?
- United Airlines Cheap Flights to Colombia
- Can I upgrade my seat on Malaysia Airlines?
- What Happens if I Miss My Flight with Qatar Airways?
- Why are Emirates flights so Expensive?
- Delta Airlines Tulsa International Airport
- Can I transfer my Air Canada ticket to someone else?
- How do I get through to Japan Airlines?