Do you need a PCR to fly with BA?
During the pandemic situation of COVID, many airlines have framed different guidelines for passengers traveling to domestic or international destinations. British Airways now enable you to travel to different destinations. If you are planning to visit any place shortly via British Airways and you are not aware of the guidelines, or you are confused about: “Do you need a PCR to fly with BA? Then you must go through the basic traveling requirements updated by British Airways 1-802-400-2642. Some of the key highlights are described in the forthcoming section.
Requirements that must be fulfilled by the passengers traveling with British Airways:
Before reaching the airport on the departure date, customers must make sure that they fulfill the below-mentioned traveling requirements of British Airways. If you are thinking, “What Covid test does British Airways accept?” then also you must keep reading carefully:
- Passengers who are fully vaccinated must carry their vaccination proof.
- Those travelers who are not vaccinated or partially vaccinated on the scheduled departure date must go through a COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure. They must provide a negative test result.
- According to British Airways face covering policies, travelers must wear masks during their journey.
- Some of the places do not force passengers to cover their faces; under such conditions, it depends upon the choice of the travelers whether they wish to wear masks or not.
- Travelers must carry their own masks, or they can purchase them at the airport.
- Different countries have maintained different guidelines for travelers that must be obeyed while visiting through British Airways.
- Passengers must provide a COVID-19 vaccination certificate at the airport. They can hand it over using the online approach or at the check-in counter.
How can I contact British Airways for a COVID test certification submission?
To travel with British Airways, customers must upload a vaccine certificate if they are fully COVID-19 vaccinated; if not, they must go through a PCR test and provide a negative test report. British Airways suggests various test suppliers from where you can get your COVID tests done and grab amazing discounts. Also, it is advisable that travelers maintain social distancing and carry hand sanitizers during their journey to stop the spread of the contagious virus. They must also avoid shaking hands with their fellow passengers.
- How do I get a refund from Flair Air?
- How do I get a hold of Flair airlines?
- How Do I Get in Touch With Flybe?
- Flydubai Flight Change Policy
- What is the best time to call Air New Zealand?
- How do I get in touch with Flair Airlines?
- How do I get a refund from Cebu Pacific?
- How Do I Book Multi City Flights on Austrian Airlines?
- How do I manage my booking on Austrian Airlines?
- How do I complain about Air New Zealand?