Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy
Cathay Pacific is the Hongkong based airlines providing services at more than 100 destinations across the globe for that many people book their flight using the services provided by Cathay Pacific, most of them use to cancel or change the flight due to various reasons from illness to death. Fortunately Cathay Pacific has a cancellation as well as flight change policy to serve this purpose.
Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy 24 Hours
- For the cancellation of a flight at Cathay Pacific, a passenger needs to visit the Manage booking option of Cathay Pacific and for this, they need to visit the website, click on manage booking options.
- A user can perform two tasks there either to do a member sign in or select the option of finding my booking.
- Give each and every piece of information at the online portal for the completion of the process of cancellation of the flight.
- In conjunction with the process given above, a user can also cancel the partially used ticket by following the same process and that passenger will get the refund in 7 working days for the transaction made with the Credit Card or Paypal or in 20 calendar days If you have used any other mode for payment of the ticket while making the reservations at Cathay Pacific.
- The time needed for the money to reach the actual holder of account depends on every individual bank of the world.
Cathay Pacific Change Flight Policy
- Cathay Pacific flight policy allows the change of the flight only in certain conditions especially when seasonal demands & new routes are needed, the flight is not in the condition of the operation due to a change in the flight number or time.
- Passengers can view their confirmation on the Manage My Booking section of the website and change the flight if needed with this they can also do seat selection.
- A passenger if wants to change the flight can also opt for rebooking the ticket by following the same process of making the reservation. Rebooking can only be possible if the original ticket is an electronic ticket. In case the change booking option is unavailable then a person can contact the reservation office.
After making the reservation with Cathay Pacific if a person wants to do the Cathay pacific change flight then the request should be made to the airlines up to 3 hours from the scheduled departure of the Cathay Pacific flight. In case of a flight change, a passenger may need to pay the airlines which totally depends on the route and time of the journey. All flight change is subject to the availability of seats at the flights. According to the Cathay pacific cancellation policy, a passenger can get a full refund if he cancels the flight within 24 hours of the reservation made.
How much is the cancellation fee for Cathay Pacific?
Cancellations are troublesome but with Cathay Pacific airlines the passengers are in for a smooth and quick experience. If you are wondering regarding the details related to cancellations, then you are advised to follow this paper until the end and you will have clarity as far as Cathay Pacific is concerned.
Before jumping into the fees related to cancellations at Cathay Pacific, there are certain things that the passengers must pay heed to and are mentioned below.
The passengers can opt for a full refund against cancellations that have been canceled within 24-hours from making the reservations with Cathay Pacific.
Cancellation charges are levied per ticket.
Cancellations of the non-refundable flights at Cathay Pacific come with no refunds.
How much is the cancellation charge?
The Cathay Pacific cancellation fees levied by the Cathay Pacific airline amount to $150. This charge is levied on the passengers and they have to pay the above-mentioned sum against cancellations made by them.
I hope this provides a better understanding of the cancellation charges charged by Cathay Pacific.
- How do You Get Through to Vueling?
- How do I get a hold of Sun Country Airlines?
- How can I get in touch with Ryanair?
- How do I get in touch with TUI?
- How do I change my Breeze Airways Flight?
- How do I get through to Breeze Airways?
- How do I get in touch with Royal Air Maroc?
- How do I get in touch with Qantas?
- How can I get hold of Virgin Atlantic?
- Do you need a Covid test to fly on Alaska Airlines?