Guide to adding baggage on Latam Airlines
When you shift from one place to another for any reason like job promotion, health issues, or further education, you need to carry extra luggage that the airlines do not allow. But if you add it even after booking them, you can easily do it. If you make the bookings with Latam airways, you will get several facilities like a refund on flight cancelation, miles, offers, etc. If you cannot add luggage when booking the flight, you can also add it after the booking. If you want to know the detailed information about the Can you add baggage after booking Latam? Then you need to read below.
Multiple modes to add the baggage after the booking are below
There are multiple modes available by which you can add your luggage to your bookings, and if you want to know about all these ways in the detailed form, you need to read below.
The quickest way to add the luggage to your bookings is via connecting with the representative and getting help. Connecting with the representative will also give you other information about your bookings. To add luggage on call, dial this contact number 1 (866) 435-9526 and choose the language you want to communicate with the representative. Then you have to need to follow the below points.
- Press 1 for the queries related to the new bookings
- Press 2 If you have issues related to rescheduling the flight
- Press 3 to know about the added baggage or damaged baggage
- Press 4 if you want to change the seat in your bookings
- Press 5 To learn about miles or offers
- Press 6 to communicate with the representative
After listening to the IVR carefully, you need to choose the option which suits your query and communicate with the representative.
Sometimes connecting on call is difficult due to network glitch, voice break, long call hold, etc. then you can also choose the other option, which is online mode. To add the baggage online, you need to follow the below points.
- Search the website of Latam airways in your suitable search engine
- Then you need to click on to manage bookings page from the left side of the screen.
- After this, you must fill out the passenger's surname and the booking reference number.
- By doing this, all the bookings will come on the screen form, and you need to select the bookings to which you want to add the luggage.
- Further, you need to add luggage and then mention the number of bags and their weight.
- Next, if you see any charges, you must pay them using your card or another online mode.
- Last you will get the message of successfully adding the luggage to your bookings.
How can I add checked baggage after booking?
By reading above, you can get the information about Can I add checked baggage after booking? Still, if you face any issues, you can also communicate with the representative of Latam, or you can send your query via mail.
- How do I talk to someone at Viva Aerobus?
- How do I get a human at Frontier?
- Is Qatar Airways need PCR test?
- Can I text on an Alaska flight?
- How do I ask a question on Qatar Airways?
- How do you get through to Vistara airlines?
- How much does it cost to reschedule a flight with Lufthansa?
- How do airlines deal with customer service?
- Is flying on Christmas more expensive?
- Do you need a PCR to fly with BA?