Can I make a phone call on Turkish airlines?
Turkish Airlines have gained popularity due to the services it has been providing customers. Among all those services, their Wi-Fi service is another help for the customer's service number dial 1(800)-874-8875 or 1-802-400-2642. That means even when you're high above the sky. You are in touch with the world. That means you can use the internet with the help of the wifi service of Turkish Airlines in the cabin. For that, you can take the subscription on their official website or connect with the customer service team.
Steps to subscribe to the wifi service:
To get the subscription, you need to choose the guide below.
- Open the Turkish Airlines website.
- In the search bar, you need to write "wifi."
- Press the search option.
- Open the top link once the search is over.
- You'll have the opportunity to subscribe to a monthly or yearly subscription.
- Continue further and make the payment.
That is it. You have successfully subscribed to the wifi service of Turkish Airlines.
You can read the wifi fee you must pay before paying the subscription. Then you can make the selection accordingly.
- 20MB for 2.99USD
- 50MB for 4.99USD
- 100MB for 7.99USD
- 250MB for 14.99USD
- 5000MB for 24.99USD
There is no doubt that the above-given charges are very reasonable. So, if you had a question, “Can I make a phone call on Turkish airlines?” Then you only need to walk through the steps above.
Can you use your phone on Turkish Airlines?
You can connect with the customer service team of Turkish Airlines. For that, they are available on several mediums. You can make the selection of it at your convenience.
Call Turkish Airlines
- You need to dial the Turkish Airlines direct number 1(800)-874-8875 or 1-802-400-2642.
- Now you'll listen to the IVR menu.
- Choose the options which are relevant to your requirement.
- Explain the problem you have.
- The representative will quickly make the subscription the wifi for you.
That is it. So, if you had a question, “Can you use your phone on Turkish Airlines?” Then this is all you need to follow to get a subscription to the wifi in the Turkish Airlines cabin. Now you’re ready to board the flight and enjoy the inflight wifi service to stay in touch with your family and friends.
- United Airlines Cheap Flights to Colombia
- Can I upgrade my seat on Malaysia Airlines?
- What Happens if I Miss My Flight with Qatar Airways?
- Why are Emirates flights so Expensive?
- Delta Airlines Tulsa International Airport
- Can I transfer my Air Canada ticket to someone else?
- How do I get through to Japan Airlines?
- How do I manage my Swiss air booking?
- Ryanair manage my booking
- How do I request special assistance on Lufthansa?