American Airlines miles for someone else?
Yes, you can transfer American Airlines miles to someone else, for example, your friend or an acquaintance, or a business partner. Once you know what to look for and where to find it, you are on your way to making some world-class award redemptions with your American Airlines miles!
The procedure is given as below-
Therefore if you are wondering how to use American Airlines miles for someone else, then what you can do is-
- Book a ticket in your name so that you can earn loyalty points or miles, which cumulatively adds up in your AAdvantage program.
- As you keep booking flights with American Airlines, your mile points also increase.
- Then you can transfer this miles point to your friend, an acquaintance, or a business partner of yours.
- How to transfer miles
- You need to go to the official website of American Airlines.
- Locate the AAdvantage column on the top of the screen and click on it
- A drop-down then shows up, on which you have to locate the Buy, Gift, or transfer miles.
- Click on that tab, and you land up on a new page.
- Then you have to log in to your American Advantage account with your AAdvantage number, name, and password.
- Once you have logged in, check the points which you have accumulated.
- A minimum of five hundred miles has to be credited to your account so that you are eligible to transfer these miles to someone else.
- Now you need to have the American Advantage number of the other individual to whom you want to transfer these miles.
- This can be done through your account or that other individual to whom you are transferring the miles points.
How to Book Flights for Someone Else with Miles?
In case if you are thinking about How to Book Flights for Someone Else with Miles then you can follow the procedure as mentioned below-
- Go to the webpage of American Airlines.
- From there you need to go to the booking section.
- Then click on Book with Miles tab.
- Subsequently, a new page opens, where you are required to fill in your details.
- The details are as follows-
- Departure city and Arrival destination
- Select your time and the flight.
- What is the best day to book a flight on United Airlines?
- Cheapest Delta Flights to Europe?
- Emirates Last Minute Flight Deals
- EVA Air Last Minute Flight Deals
- How do I get in touch with Wizz Air?
- JetBlue Change Flight Policy?
- Copa airlines last minute flight deals
- Cathay Pacific Last Minute Flights Deals
- Turkish airlines last minute flights Deals
- How do I get through to Avianca?