How to Get Delta Airlines Boarding Pass
A simple guide to receive the boarding pass in Delta Airlines
Delta Airlines have been providing the opportunity to cater to the needs and the requirements of the passengers. This is the reason that you can avail of the boarding pass online by the process of check-in.
The method of availing of the Delta Airlines boarding pass is explained below. You can go through the methods of getting the boarding pass in this airline. We are also mentioning the check-in policy below for your reference. This will provide you with the relevant information about this.
Methods of getting the Delta Airlines boarding pass
- The airline allows online check-in 24 hours before the scheduled departure. For this, you will have to select the option of “Check-in,” and then you need to enter the confirmation number, SkyMiles number, or credit card to access the account. You can also print the boarding pass by using your online service.
- You can also use your mobile app of Delta Airlines to print your Delta Airlines boarding pass. You will have to register yourself and then submit the confirmation number to get the relevant details. If you are logged in, you will have to check-in automatically 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- You can also check-in at the airport in case you have not checked in online. You will see the self-service kiosks at the airport, where you will have to enter the confirmation number or the SkyMiles number to print the boarding pass.
- The counters of Delta Airlines are available at the airport, and you can also check-in through these counters. You need to show your valid card, and then you will have to provide them with the flight details. You will get the boarding pass and the baggage tags.
Way to Get Delta Airlines Boarding Pass
- The passengers of Delta Airlines can go for checking-in in the following ways: online check-in, mobile check-in, self-service kiosks, and the ticket counter check-in at the airport.
- You may opt for online check-in for your Delta Airline, starting from 24 hours and ending 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time. In this way, you will receive the mobile boarding pass.
- You can use this option if you have an electronic ticket, or you can access your reservation with the help of a confirmation code or e-ticket number, or you are not a passenger with special needs.
- This case is the same in the case of mobile check-in.
- In the case of self-service kiosks, you may check-in for your Delta Air Lines flight at the airport starting from 30 minutes to 4 hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight, and they will receive a printed boarding pass.