How to Contact Delta Airlines at Boston Airport?
There are several passenger travels with Delta airlines from Boston airport as it is one of the major hubs of Delta Airlines. If any passengers are going with any query, they can communicate with a representative of Boston airport. To know the exact ways to communicate with Boston Airport, read below.
Different ways to connect with Boston airport are below.
Via phone: If you want to connect with the representative most simply, you need to go with the call option. To communicate with the representatives on call, After this, you must select a suitable language and follow the IVR.
- Dial 617-561-3333.
- Press 1 If you want to check flight status
- Press 2 for the queries related to lost baggage
- Press 3 to know about the information on parking
- Press 4 for information about COVID-19
- Press 5 to connect with a representative
Select the option as per the concern and then connect with a representative
Via form: If you want to connect in some other way or cannot connect on call, you can also send your query through the form. To send our query through the form, you must follow the process below.
- Open the website of Boston Logan airport in your browser
- Then you need to click the contact us page
- On the next page, select the form option.
- Next, you need to fill out the booking details and then passenger details
- Following this, you need to mention your query in the given space and then submit the form
- Last you will get a solution to your question on your given mail id.
Via social media: The representatives of Boston airport are also available on different social handles like Facebook, Twitter, etc., so if you want, you can also send your queries on these pages. To do this, you need to open any of these social handles and then find the page of Boston airport. After this, you need to go to the message, mention your complete in that, and send that message. Lastly, the representative operating that page will communicate with you and provides you with all the solution to your queries.
How do I know which Terminal to go to Delta?
The terminal number of Delta airlines is mentioned in your confirmation mail, which you will get while bookings the tickets.
What time do Delta ticket counters open at Boston Airport?
The ticket counter of Delta airlines opens at 3 AM and closes at 11 PM, but the customer care center is available for 24 hours, so if you get any issues, then you can communicate with them anytime.
How long are delta security lines at Boston airport?
The security check time will vary as per the destination; if you are going to any international destination, then you have to wait in line for a security check for 30 to 35 minutes. But if you go to any domestic destination, you must remain in the queue for 10 to 15 minutes.
- How early should I get to the airport in France?
- How early should I get to the Alaska Airlines airport?
- How early should I be at the Airport Swoop?
- How early should I arrive at the airport on Qatar Airways?
- How to Contact Delta Airlines at Boston Airport?
- How to Use Aeroplan Miles to Book a Flight?
- How to Call Delta Airlines at Houston Airport?
- How to Contact Delta Airlines at Chicago Airport?
- How to contact Delta Airlines at Orlando International Airport?
- How do I contact Orlando International Airport?