How do I contact Toronto Pearson Airport?
Toronto International Airport, also known as Pearson airport, is one of Canada's busiest and largest airports. This airport is the primary hub for various airlines, such as Air Canada, WestJet Airlines, Air Transat, and many more. If you have any issues, you can choose to contact the airport at their available contact options. If you wish to know about it, you can read the following.
How do I talk to someone at Toronto Airport?
To be able to contact Toronto Pearson Airport, there are many methods available. To be able to get them, you can follow the given methods.
1. Through a Phone Call
If you wish to Steps to talk to someone at Toronto Airport, you can simply give a call at 1 (800) 461-9999 and go through the IVR steps as mentioned below. The IVR process is as follows:
- Press 1 to continue with the call in English.
- Press 2 to change to a preferred language.
- Press 3 for parking issues.
- Press 4 for additional airport services.
- Press 7 for more options.
- Press 9 to talk with a live representative.
- Press * to listen to the menu again.
Enter as per your requirement. You can simply choose to skip the whole process and directly press nine from the dial pad. Once getting a connected, wait for a couple of minutes; the representative will soon connect with you to help you.
2. Via live chat
After getting into the contact page from the official webpage, www.torontopearson.com/en /contact-us, navigate to the contact options. From the available options, tap on the message icon to chat with a live agent. A pop-up chat box will appear on the screen so that you can get on the chat box and seek assistance from the live chat for the query raised.
3. Via email
You could even draft an email and send it to the official email address of the airport to contact them. The airport team shall get back to you within 24 hours of the time you have sent the mail.
4. Via social media
You may even get on to various social media sites that the airport is connected with to contact the customer service team. You can choose to either drop a message at their handles on these platforms or leave a comment on their social media pages. The social media handles through which you can communicate with them are as follows:
- Instagram- www.instagram.com/torontopearson/
- Facebook- www.facebook.com/torontopearson/
- Twitter- www.twitter.com/torontopearson/
- LinkedIn- www.linkedin.com/torontopearson/
What Time Does Toronto International Airport Open?
The Toronto International Airport is open 24 hours. You can visit anytime you wish to round the clock.
What is the Toronto airport address?
The official airport address of Toronto International airport is:
- Toronto Pearson International Airport
- 6301 Silver Dart Drive
- Mississauga, ON
- L5P 1B2
- How to contact Virgin Australia at Adelaide Airport?
- How can I Contact Ryanair At Malaga Airport?
- How do I Contact Delta Airlines at West Palm Beach Airport?
- How do I request assistance at Air France Airport?
- How do I contact Palma de Mallorca Airport?
- How do I contact Washington Dulles International Airport?
- How do I contact KLM at Barcelona Airport?
- How to contact St. Louis Lambert International Airport?
- How do I Contact JFK Airport?
- How Do I Contact Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport?