How do I contact Palma de Mallorca Airport?
Palma de Mallorca is an international airport in Spain. Around 50 airlines operate from Palma de Mallorca, connecting to over 125 destinations. Few airlines, such as British Airways, Air Europe, Air France, EasyJet, KLM, Lufthansa, and Ryanair, have direct flights from the airport to your destination. If you have to board your flight and need to know about the required information about lounges, special assistance, flight status, or lost baggage queries, you can contact customer support.
Palma de Mallorca Airport Phone number: (34) 913 211 000 / 1-802-400-2642
The number is valid if you want to know about the facilities like security checkpoints, VIP lounges, and car parking. The helpline is accessible throughout the day. Follow the automated IVR instructions to get in touch with a suitable representative
Palma de Mallorca Airport Address: 07611 Palma, Balearic Islands, Spain.
You can easily reach the airport to board the flight. Moreover, flyers can also post the mail to a live representative, and you will be responded at the earliest.
What are the services provided by the Mallorca Airport?
To make the flight experience convenient, passengers can use the facilities provided by the airport:
- Easily report the lost baggage to the airport authority.
- Car parking services. You can make the reservation online.
- Disability Assistance to make your journey smooth.
- Internet Wi-Fi.
- Shops and Stores are accessible at the airport.
How early do I need to get to Palma airport?
PMI airport is one of the busiest airports. It is suggested to reach the airport at least 3 hours before the flight schedule if you have to board the long-haul flights. However, when your flight is domestic, visiting the airport 2 hours before your flight schedule is recommended. Moreover, you can check with your airport.
How long does it take to get through Palma Airport?
Generally, PMI security may take 10 minutes to get you through the airport, but this could differ during the day and night, depending on the queue. So, it depends on when you reach at the airport, if you visit the airport early, you can get through quickly.
How many terminals are in Palma de Mallorca Airport?
The airport has 4 terminals: A, B, C, and D. Terminal A is mainly known for Domestic flights. And Terminals B, C, and D are international terminals. All terminals are linked to each other, so you can easily walk the place without any trouble. In case of any trouble, you can speak to customer support via phone. Visit the website of the airline.
- How do i Contact Lufthansa Flights from Austin-Bergstrom Intl. Airport ?
- How do I contact Avianca Miami Airport (MIA)?
- How do I contact Lufthansa Airlines Lagos Airport?
- How do I contact Lufthansa Airlines SFO Airport?
- How Do I Contact Lufthansa Munich Airport [MUC]?
- How to Contact Lufthansa Airlines Philadelphia Airport?
- How to contact Lufthansa Airlines Manchester Airport?
- How to contact Lufthansa Airlines at Miami Airport(MIA)?
- How do I Contact Lufthansa Dulles Airport?
- How do I contact Lufthansa at Frankfurt Airport?