What is southwest wanna get away flights?
Southwest offers two types of fare for your travel, i.e., wanna get away and anytime on the journey. Wanna getaway is considered the no basic economy fare, and anytime fare will get the group boarding. To find detailed information on both the fares, you can read further:
- In anytime fares, you will earn 10 rapid reward points per dollar on every qualifying flight. Whereas in wanna getaway flight, you will earn 6 rapid rewards points.
- If your flight is confirmed, you can change the flight on same in anytime fare, but you cannot change the flight on same in wanna get away fare.
- If you want to cancel the anytime fare, your flight will be fully refundable after deducting the charges. But to cancel the wanna getaway fare, you will get the travel credit which you can use in a future purchase.
- In the anytime flights and wanna getaway journey, you will get free entertainment on the board like movies, TV, and in-flight messages for all the passengers.
- Apart from that, you will get more benefits to travel with anytime or wanna get away fare with Southwest Airlines.
What is the difference between wanna get away and anytime on southwest?
One of the best fares to travel with southwest airlines is the wanna get away fare. In this fare, you will get cheap flights for your preferred journey that help many passengers to board the flight conveniently. The prices of the ticket cancellation for a wanna getaway are non-refundable, but you will get the travel credit to use in the future.
Apart from that, you will get many services like seat upgrade, change boarding, seat selection, etc., before or after the journey. You can claim the wanna get away flight online at the website of the southwest airline.
What is the difference between business select and wanna getaway on southwest?
Southwest also provides two fares such as business select and wanna get away to board the flight. To find the comparison between both the fare, you can read further:
- You can earn 12 rapid reward points per dollar for every next flight in business selection. But I wanna getaway you will get 6 rapid reward points per dollar for every next flight.
- You can get your money back once you cancel the business select fare and get the travel credit in canceling the wanna getaway flight.
- Moreover, you can fly with priority boarding and check-in business select as compared to wanna getaway.
- You can also enjoy the free entertainment on the board with both business select and wanna get away fare.
- You can enjoy the premium drink on the board with a coupon which you can use one time on the journey with business select. This facility is not available on wanna get away fare.
- Wanna getaway is considered as the cheap whereas business select can be costly.
You can contact the southwest customer service team through different modes available on their help page for more information and get details of all the fares.
- How do I change my flight on Volaris?
- United Airlines Cheap Flights to Colombia
- Can I upgrade my seat on Malaysia Airlines?
- What Happens if I Miss My Flight with Qatar Airways?
- Why are Emirates flights so Expensive?
- Delta Airlines Tulsa International Airport
- Can I transfer my Air Canada ticket to someone else?
- How do I get through to Japan Airlines?
- How do I manage my Swiss air booking?
- Ryanair manage my booking