Lufthansa Airport Office in Denver, USA
Lufthansa airlines operate several flights to and from Denver Airport in the United States of America. As one of the major American airlines, you can find a Lufthansa flight of different categories like international and domestic for passengers and cargo. You can contact Lufthansa Airlines at the Denver airport office for various information according to the requirements.
- Lufthansa Airport Denver office: This office will give you complete information on Lufthansa flight operations regarding the destinations, flight times, the services the airline provides, and everything concerned with Lufthansa. Hence to contact Lufthansa Airport Denver Office, kindly refer to the following information:
- Lufthansa Denver Airport Office Address: To get information on your queries on Lufthansa Airlines, visit the office at the address given below:
Denver International Airport
CO 80249, West Terminal
8400, Pena Blvd,
P O Box No 492132
Lufthansa Booking office Phone Numbers: 1 800 645-3880, TTY: 1-866-846-4283 (Text telephone for hearing impaired)
Official Website Of Lufthansa Denver: http://www.lufthansa.com/
Online Check-in For Lufthansa : www.lufthansa.com/online check-in
Check Your Flight Status Of Lufthansa Here: https://www.lufthansa.com/ae/en/timetable-and-flight-status#/
- Working hours of Lufthansa Airlines:
Customer service attends to the calls every day of the week between 10.00 - 18.00 hrs. You can call during these hours and speak to an authorized person for inquiries.
What are the services offered by Lufthansa Airlines?
Find below the list of a few of the services given by Lufthansa Airline to customers:
- Flight booking for one-way and round-way trips, multi-city bookings.
- Modifications like cancellations, rescheduling, etc., on tickets.
- Pick up and drop services to the passengers from parking to the terminals
- Help with the immigration documents and process
- Assistance on visa for overseas booking
- Special assistance services to differently-abled persons at the airport and in flight.
- Help passengers with lost or delayed baggage.
- Best in-flight services on meals and entertainment
- Free wi-fi on board
- Special benefits to regular flyers and elite members of the airline.
- Several other services are required before and after boarding the flight, including emergency a
Types of Planes / Aircraft
Lufthansa Airlines has a total of 268 Planes/Aircraft. Refer to the information given below to know the type of aircraft owned by Lufthansa:
- Airbus A319-100
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A320neo
- Airbus A321-100
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A321neo
- Airbus A330-300
- Airbus A340-300
- Airbus A340-600
- Airbus A350-900
- Airbus A380-800
- Boeing 737-300
- Boeing 737-300
- Boeing 747-400
- Boeing 747-8I
- Boeing 777-9
The above-mentioned aircraft are just a few among the massive fleet of Lufthansa planes flying from major airports across the globe, including Denver Airport in the USA.
Which terminal does Lufthansa Airlines operate at Denver Airport:
Lufthansa and all its partners are located under one roof in Terminal 1 and at Pier A, which has been built exclusively for Lufthansa. This Airlines arrivals and departures take place from Terminal West at Denver Airport. (DEN).
Lufthansa Airlines Baggage Service Info
If your baggage is damaged, please report this immediately at the airport or online, or within seven days at the latest when contacting us via telephone, you can reach us at +1 (516) 738-4422, please be sure to include the Baggage services of Lufthansa Airlines, kindly try the following ways:
- On the phone: To report delayed, damaged, or lost baggage by Lufthansa Airlines, call on +1 (516) 738-4422,
- On the contact form:https://www.lufthansa.com/pe/en/baggage-irregularities. You can fill out the form given on the above link and submit it to report the baggage issues. You will have to provide the 13-digit number and last name to track the baggage.
- On email: An email can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for tracking the baggage. Lufthansa customer service will revert shortly after receiving the email on the baggage issue with complete information.
- United Airlines Cheap Flights to Colombia
- Can I upgrade my seat on Malaysia Airlines?
- What Happens if I Miss My Flight with Qatar Airways?
- Why are Emirates flights so Expensive?
- Delta Airlines Tulsa International Airport
- Can I transfer my Air Canada ticket to someone else?
- How do I get through to Japan Airlines?
- How do I manage my Swiss air booking?
- Ryanair manage my booking
- How do I request special assistance on Lufthansa?