How do I get a refund from Hawaiian Airlines?
Have flight reservations with Hawaiian Airlines but have to cancel the trip due to some unavoidable reasons? No need to worry, as the refund policy at Hawaiian Airlines got your back. At Hawaiian Airlines, you can cancel your bookings and request a refund in specific conditions. Most of the tickets at Hawaiian Airlines are non-refundable and non-transferable. However, you can still ask for a refund according to the general refund policy. Read ahead to learn more about the Hawaiian airlines refund policy.
Hawaiian Airlines General Refund Policy
There is some general refundable ticket fare rules according to which the refund policy works. These rules are:
- For the restricted refundable prices, tickets are fully refundable and non-transferable irrespective of the time.
- You cannot change the source or destination airports.
- You do not need to pay any change fees if you change the flight or flight date. However, make sure you get the reservations in the same traveling class.
- There can be no changes if the same booking class is unavailable when you change the flight or flight date.
- You can initiate a refund request through Hawaiian Airline's customer service centers or the Hawaiian Airlines' online portal.
- To initiate any changes offline, meet a customer service representative or call the Hawaiian Airlines bookings center before your flight departure.
What is the refund procedure for canceled flights at Hawaiian Airlines?
To get a refund, you first need to know how to cancel the flights. There are options to cancel your flights at Hawaiian Airlines. Here are the steps to cancel your flight and initiate a refund under specific cases:
- Visit the Hawaiian Airlines' official website: hawaiianairlines.com
- Sign in to your account. You can also visit as a guest user.
- On the top of the page, select the Manage flights
- Select the 'My Trips' option under the Manage Flights
- You will see the 'Find My Trip' option. Enter your last name followed by Booking Confirmation Code or the Ticket number.
- Now, pick the bookings you want to cancel. After the selection process, click on the Cancel flights button.
- If you cancel your reservations within 24 hours of booking, you will get a full refund.
- You have to pay a specific cancellation amount if you cancel your flights after 24 hours of the booking.
With the above information, you can resolve the 'How do I get a refund from Hawaiian Airlines?' query with ease. You can also contact Hawaiian Airlines customer support for more information.
- How do I talk to someone at Viva Aerobus?
- How do I get a human at Frontier?
- Is Qatar Airways need PCR test?
- Can I text on an Alaska flight?
- How do I ask a question on Qatar Airways?
- How do you get through to Vistara airlines?
- How much does it cost to reschedule a flight with Lufthansa?
- How do airlines deal with customer service?
- Is flying on Christmas more expensive?
- Do you need a PCR to fly with BA?