How do I get a refund from Hawaiian Airlines?
Have flight reservations with Hawaiian Airlines but have to cancel the trip due to some unavoidable reasons? No need to worry, as the refund policy at Hawaiian Airlines got your back. At Hawaiian Airlines, you can cancel your bookings and request a refund in specific conditions. Most of the tickets at Hawaiian Airlines are non-refundable and non-transferable. However, you can still ask for a refund according to the general refund policy. Read ahead to learn more about the Hawaiian airlines refund policy.
Hawaiian Airlines General Refund Policy
There is some general refundable ticket fare rules according to which the refund policy works. These rules are:
- For the restricted refundable prices, tickets are fully refundable and non-transferable irrespective of the time.
- You cannot change the source or destination airports.
- You do not need to pay any change fees if you change the flight or flight date. However, make sure you get the reservations in the same traveling class.
- There can be no changes if the same booking class is unavailable when you change the flight or flight date.
- You can initiate a refund request through Hawaiian Airlines customer service centers or Hawaiian Airlines online portal.
- To initiate any changes offline, meet a customer service representative or call the Hawaiian Airlines bookings center before your flight departure.
What is the refund procedure for canceled flights at Hawaiian Airlines?
To get a refund, you first need to know how to cancel the flights. There are options to cancel your flights at Hawaiian Airlines. Here are the steps to cancel your flight and initiate a refund under specific cases:
- Visit the Hawaiian Airlines' official website: hawaiianairlines.com
- Sign in to your account. You can also visit as a guest user.
- On the top of the page, select the Manage flights
- Select the 'My Trips' option under the Manage Flights
- You will see the 'Find My Trip' option. Enter your last name followed by Booking Confirmation Code or the Ticket number.
- Now, pick the bookings you want to cancel. After the selection process, click on the Cancel flights button.
- If you cancel your reservations within 24 hours of booking, you will get a full refund.
- You have to pay a specific cancellation amount if you cancel your flights after 24 hours of the booking.
With the above information, you can resolve the 'How do I get a refund from Hawaiian Airlines?' query with ease. You can also contact the Hawaiian Airlines customer support for more information.
- Is it Cheaper to Cancel a Flight or Change It?
- How do I Get a Refund From Cathay Pacific?
- How do I get a refund for my flight?
- How do I refund my Aeroflot Ticket?
- How do I get a refund from Korean Air?
- How Do I talk to a Live Person at Eva Air customer service
- How can I change my flight with Air France
- How do I get through Lufthansa
- Lufthansa Airlines Customer Service
- How do I contact Avianca Airlines?