How long do Singapore Airlines refunds take?
If you book the flight directly from a Singapore airline and submit the refund request, the airline sends you a notification via email as soon as the refund processing starts at 1-802-400-2642. The airline takes around six weeks for the amount to reflect in your original payment mode. The refund time is also subjected to your bank's processing time. Although you get a refund on time, speak to the Singapore Airlines representative directly in case it is delayed.
How do I get a refund from Singapore Airlines?
Singapore airlines provide a refund immediately after you submit the flight cancellation request at 1-802-400-2642. But in case you don't get a refund, you can follow the instructions highlighted below.
Get your refund in a few steps.
- Firstly go to the official site of Singapore Airlines on your browser
- Then on the homepage, locate the travel info on the top, and click on the assistance request form
- Now scroll down and click the button Cancel my booking for a refund option
- Now, look for the refund request form at the bottom of the screen
- Then fill in the form with all the required denials and click on submit
Besides, if you want to get a full refund from the airline, you must cancel the flight within the approved time of 24 hours and submit the refund request form immediately.
Send an email to get a refund.
To submit a refund request via email, you can go to the customer support page 1-802-400-2642 of the airline on its website. Select your country and city under the get in touch option and click search. Various contact options are listed there; you need to find out the official email address. Then compose the email, explain the refund request, and click send it. After you submit the form soon, the Singapore Airlines team will contact you back.
Request a refund by calling
- Head to the official site of Singapore Airlines, locate the contact us page
- Choose the relevant phone number as per your location
- Now dial the number on the phone
- Wait for the call to connect, follow IVR
- Choose the live agent option once available
- You need to wait on the call and speak to the agent once available
- Now once connected, you can request an agent for a refund
You can opt for any of the options above and get a refund from SIA anytime. Speak to the representative in case you have any trouble.
- How do I get a hold of Flair airlines?
- How Do I Get in Touch With Flybe?
- Flydubai Flight Change Policy
- What is the best time to call Air New Zealand?
- How do I get in touch with Flair Airlines?
- How do I get a refund from Cebu Pacific?
- How Do I Book Multi City Flights on Austrian Airlines?
- How do I manage my booking on Austrian Airlines?
- How do I complain about Air New Zealand?
- How do I get hold of Air New Zealand?