How do I upgrade my seat on KLM airlines?
KLM is a well-known, prestigious airline famous for its world-class services and flexible policies. It is known for its cost-effective flight fare and change charges. It allows its passengers to make any upgrade with their booking without any extra change fee. If you have reserved a flight with KLM and are wondering how to upgrade your flight, then you can use online and offline methods to upgrade your flight seat with KLM. Read the information below to learn the techniques.
The airline provides the easiest method of seat upgradation by the Manage My Trip option. It is easy, and you can do it by yourself by following the below steps.
- Visit the official website of the airline at www.klm.us.
- Select the My Trip option available on the top of the Home screen and select it.
- Now fill out your Booking Code and Last Name in the given options and click search.
- Next, you will be redirected to a new page with your booking details.
- Select the trip and choose the make modification option.
- Select the seat map of the airline and choose your preferred seat and class and submit the request.
- Pay the applicable upgrading fee and complete the process.
- You will get your newly generated ticket at your registered mail id.
Via Phone Call-
If you are not a technocrat and want to speak to a live person for the upgrading process, then you can connect with the airline through their helpline number. They are available from Monday to Sunday from 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
- Dial 1 800 618 0104 on your phone to connect with the airline.
- Choose your preferred language from English/ Spanish
- Follow the IVR instruction.
- Press 1 for flight reservation.
- Press 2 for flight cancellation.
- Press 3 for a flight upgrade.
- After pressing the relevant key, wait for a bit as your call gets connected to the agent.
- After connecting, explain your situation and ask the agent to complete the process on your behalf.
- Provide the relevant flight booking details
- Pay the applicable fee and complete the process.
- The ticket will be sent to you through email.
How much does it cost to upgrade your KLM flight seat?
The fee for seat upgrade is not fixed, and If you are making the changes after 24 hours, then the fee will start from $21 and can go up higher as per your chosen class, date of departure, destinations, and other factors. For those who have purchased the premium flyer program, there is no application fee for them. So all the fees will be waived.
- How do I get a hold of Flair airlines?
- How Do I Get in Touch With Flybe?
- Flydubai Flight Change Policy
- What is the best time to call Air New Zealand?
- How do I get in touch with Flair Airlines?
- How do I get a refund from Cebu Pacific?
- How Do I Book Multi City Flights on Austrian Airlines?
- How do I manage my booking on Austrian Airlines?
- How do I complain about Air New Zealand?
- How do I get hold of Air New Zealand?