Know the whole process about how to get your money back from Norwegian air.
There are times when we need to cancel our flights due to various reasons. If you made a booking with Norwegian Airlines and for some reason, you needed to cancel your flight, do not have to be a worry. You can easily apply for a refund for your flight ticket in several ways.
If you are wondering, how do I get my money back from Norwegian air? you can follow the guide mentioned below and get a refund for your reservation easily. The refund request can be done through an online service and through the customer support service of Norwegian Air. So, request your refund through:
Online filling form
- Go to the executive website of Norwegian Air and log in to the account that you have.
- After logging in, reach the cancellation section of your account and select the flight that you wish to cancel.
- Once you cancel the flight for which you want a refund, you can fill out the “Request refund” form at the bottom of your cancellation area.
- All you need to do is enter your ticket reference number and other contact details. You can add further documents if required to complete the form.
- Once you get done, click on the “submit” option and get the confirmation mail or message through the registered phone number shortly.
Through customer support
You can contact one of the live representatives of Norwegian Air to request your refund. Just follow the steps mentioned below to make a phone call.
- Go to the official website of Airlines and visit the customer service section.
- Now, pick up Norwegian Air's customer service toll-free number and dial the same.
- Follow up on the various IVR instructions you hear on the call.
- Skip all the number press options and wait for your call redirection to one of the live agents of Norwegian Air.
- Once you get in touch, provide them with your ticket reference number and other flight information regarding your refund.
- You will be notified once your request will be processed.
Through Email support:
You can request your refund through the Email services offered by the airlines as well. Through the Email address, you can drop your concern regarding the refund and can get quick assistance for the same.
Duration for a refund
If you cancel your flight with Norwegian Air, you might have to wait around 2-5 weeks for your refund request to get completed. Your refund amount will be sent to you as per the original mode of payment that you have made for your flight reservation.
So, if you were wondering how long does it take for Norwegian Air to refund? You can go through the guide mentioned above so that you will be able to get the refund without any hassle. In addition, you can also read out the refund policy of Norwegian Air to know more about the refunds. For further assistance, the customer care service of the airlines can get all the information about your flight cancellations and refunds.
When can I get a refund from Norwegian Airlines?
Norwegian Airlines understands when you cancel your reservation due to rough travel patches. That is why you can find a flexible and comprehensive refund policy at the airline. Though it might take around two to three weeks to receive a refund from the airline, you surely get one if you are eligible.
Need more information regarding how long does it take to get a Norwegian refund? You are reading just the right article. It takes about 7-10 business days to credit your refund. Here, you can learn about some general aspects of claiming a refund for your refundable and non-refundable tickets.
How can I claim a refund on a non-refundable Norwegian ticket?
You can easily claim a refund by visiting the My Travels section available on the airline’s official website if you have a refundable ticket. But, you can still claim a refund of taxes, onboard payments, and extras even if you have a non-refundable fare type. Here are the steps:
- Open the Norwegian Air homepage and check the Menu toolbar.
- Select the Help and Contact menu; scroll down to find the Claims or Feedback section.
- Now, you need to select the claim type depending on your concern.
- Next, answer the prompted questions and comply with the further instructions.
- Enter booking details, including the booking reference number and your last name to claim a refund finally.
Now you know how to send a claim to Norwegian for a non-refundable ticket, so what keeps you waiting? However, if you cannot file a claim for your non-refundable ticket on your own, you can try contacting the airline’s customer service team. The agents can help you get a refund on your non-refundable flight without facing any trouble; hurry up!
- How do i contact Lufthansa Flights from Glasgow Intl. Airport ?
- How can You reschedule a Lufthansa flight?
- How to get Lufthansa Last Minute deals?
- How To Make A Group Booking With Emirates Airlines ?
- How do I contact Avianca Airline Jorge Chavez International Airport?
- How to get cheap flights for Christmas?
- How do I connect to Swoop Airlines?
- How reliable is Air France?
- What is the cheapest day to buy tickets on Volaris?
- How do I change my flight on Volaris?