How do I get in touch with Manchester Airport?
Manchester Airport is considered to be one of the busiest airports in the United Kingdom. The daily number of travelers use it as either the point of origin or the point of destination for their journey. There are several questions that the passengers often search regarding the Manchester Airport; in the upcoming section, we will be discussing the solutions to those queries. So in case you also have any doubts, you can refer to the following section.
Different ways to reach the Manchester Airport
If you wish to contact the customer support team at Manchester Airport, you can choose to proceed with any of the following options
Via Phone number: If you desire to contact the customer support team directly, then you must select the option of a phone number. It is one of the most followed options as people find it easier to talk to an alternative over call.
You can dial the official phone number available on the website followed by choosing one of the options from the IVR menu described below:
- Press 1:To select your language
- Press 2:To manage booking
- Press 3:Flight cancellation & refund
- Press 4:Luggage related issues
- Press #: Request a callback
Via sending a mail: You can write a mail to the team stating your issue and send it to the following mention address:
Customer contact center
2nd floor, Olympic House
How early should I get to Manchester Airport?
You should reach Manchester Airport with sufficient time on your hand because it is usually busy. Especially during the festive season or any other peak season, there is a large crowd at the airport. Though the management ensures the smooth functioning of flight operation and check-in, there are times when it takes longer than usual in check-in and security. The time of arrival depends on the type of your flight. You must always check the updated airport guidelines either by visiting the website or calling the helpline number. In general, it is advisable to reach the airport at least 2 hours before flight departure. Passengers can opt for the option of web check-in to save time.
How do I get through to Manchester Airport?
If you want to get through to Manchester Airport, you can opt for any of the following options:
Via contact form: You can fill in the information in the contact form along with your query in the message box and attach the supporting documents if required & click on the submit button. It is similar to sending an email.
Via social media: You can now contact the airport to resolve your problem by opting for the medium of social media. You can, in fact, send them a message directly or tag the official Facebook or Twitter handlers. The representative will get back to you according to the seriousness of your issue. You can even follow these handlers to know timely updates.
Manchester Airport Helpful Contact Numbers
- Manchester helpdesk Number:0808 168 6222
- Airport Emergency: 603-628-6222.
- Communications Center (Non-Emergency):603-624-6349
- Lost Property and Lost Luggage : 603-628-6019
- Airport Emergency: 603-628-6222
- Media Inquiries: 603-624-6349
- How do I get a hold of Flair airlines?
- How Do I Get in Touch With Flybe?
- Flydubai Flight Change Policy
- What is the best time to call Air New Zealand?
- How do I get in touch with Flair Airlines?
- How do I get a refund from Cebu Pacific?
- How Do I Book Multi City Flights on Austrian Airlines?
- How do I manage my booking on Austrian Airlines?
- How do I complain about Air New Zealand?
- How do I get hold of Air New Zealand?