China Eastern Airlines Refund Policy
If you have canceled your flight ticket with China Eastern Airlines and now you are thinking, how will you get a refund? What is the China Eastern Airlines Refund Policy and process for requesting a refund from the airline, and what charges need to be incurred? Below is a discussion that will assist you in getting a refund; please give a look at the mentioned points:
Before requesting a refund from the airline, one must understand the refund policy of China Eastern Airlines to avoid any additional charges that may be imposed by the airlines; please go through the mentioned points:
- A refund will not be provided if the ticket you purchased has already expired.
- If you want to cancel your flight ticket within 24 hours of your booking, then you will have to pay the cancellation fee, which is $100-$400 (depending on the requirement of the airline.)
- If you cancel your bookings after 24 hours, then you may have to incur up to $500.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your booking (if it was made seven days or more before the departure of your scheduled flight.), you will be provided with a full refund.
- If any cancellation is made directly by the airlines, then you will be provided with a full refund.
How do I get a refund from China Eastern Airlines?
If you are wondering to request a refund as you have canceled your ticket with China Eastern Airlines but looking forward to knowing about the process to request a refund, you are suggested to go through the mentioned ways:
Request on the Official website
- Visit the official website of China Eastern Airlines to begin the process.
- Then go to the “My trips” option available on the home screen.
- Once you tap on it, out of the different options, select “Order Management Link.”
- Give your details, for example, your name, ticket number, etc.
- Then tap on the manage booking option and then the flight change option. (where you have to choose and cancel your flight. (submit the fee if asked, and submit the refund request form.)
Request Via Call
You can also request a refund by dialing a customer executive number 1 (800) 200-5118, and you will be provided with instant resolutions once you dial a number.
How much does it cost to get a refund from China eastern airlines?
The cost to get a refund from China Eastern Airlines depends on some factors, have a look:
- If you cancel a flight after 24 hours, a fee is up to $500.
- If you cancel your flight within 24 hours, you will pay $100-$400. (depends on the rules of the airlines.)
- You will be charged no cancellation fee if you cancel within 24 hours that too prior to seven days to your departure
- How do I request special assistance on Lufthansa?
- Does Avianca have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
- How to book Lufthansa flight tickets with miles?
- Can I cancel the LATAM flight within 24 hours?
- How to Book Delta Flights with Miles?
- Delta Airlines Business Class
- Lufthansa Airlines last-minute Flight Cancellation
- Do you have to speak German to fly for Lufthansa?
- What is Delta Airlines Group Travel?
- Can you cancel a Delta flight last minute?