How do I get a refund from Cebu Pacific?
Once you have canceled the reservation of your Cebu flight, you can apply for a refund from them. They will give back your money if you have withdrawn your flight according to their flight cancellation policy. The reimbursement you will receive will also depend on their refund policy. Most of you might be curious to learn about how do I get a refund from Cebu Pacific on the cancellation of your booking 1-802-400-2642. You can get information about this topic in the section below.
Methods to get a refund from Cebu Pacific are as follows:
- Search for the website of Cebu Pacific, www.cebupacificair.com.
- Go to the Manage my bookings section at the top bar.
- Please enter your booking reference and last name.
- Click on the Search button to get the flight information or dial phone number 1-802-400-2642.
- If the flight is already canceled, you will get the Refund option. Click on it.
- If you still need to cancel it, click on the cancel button and follow the prompts. Then click on the Refund option.
- Fill out the form with the correct personal and flight details. Attach the document or files if it is required.
- You will get your money back after you submit the Refund request.
Cebu Pacific refund policy?
The refund policy states the following points that you must remember if you want to get your money back:
- If you cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking, you will get your full money back in the original form of payment.
- You will get no refund for a no-show, and the ticket fare amount will not be returned.
- According to the Cebu pacific refund policy, non-refundable tickets are only refundable within 24 hours.
- Travel credit points are provided for flights canceled when less than 24 hours are left for departure.
How much does it cost to get a refund from Cebu Pacific?
Flight cancellation within 24 hours of booking costs you no money to get a refund. After this time, if you want to learn about how much does it cost to get a refund from Cebu Pacific, you have to pay between 100 to 400 USD to get your remaining money back. The exact amount will depend on your cabin and the time left for the trip when you cancel your flight.
- United Airlines Cheap Flights to Colombia
- Can I upgrade my seat on Malaysia Airlines?
- What Happens if I Miss My Flight with Qatar Airways?
- Why are Emirates flights so Expensive?
- Delta Airlines Tulsa International Airport
- Can I transfer my Air Canada ticket to someone else?
- How do I get through to Japan Airlines?
- How do I manage my Swiss air booking?
- Ryanair manage my booking
- How do I request special assistance on Lufthansa?