How do I get a refund from Aer Lingus?
Travelers deliberately do not cancel change or cancel their plans. There are situations when people need to cancel their plan and get a refund from the airline due to an emergency or unstoppable reason. Aer Lingus is the flag carrier of Ireland headquartered at Dublin Airport in Cloghran. The airline provides easy steps to request a refund online based on the airline’s refund policy. If you also need to know how do I get a refund from Aer Lingus online, read out the below-mentioned policies and steps.
How long is it taking to get a refund from Aer Lingus?
- Travelers can get a full refund if the reservation is canceled within 24 hours of the booking.
- Some charges may get deducted if you cancel the reservation after 24 hours of the booking.
- You may get travel vouchers or credit for non-refundable or partially used flight tickets.
- The cancellation fee depends on the fare type and class of your ticket.
- Once the refund request is submitted and accepted by the airline, it’ll take 7-10 days to get credited to the same payment source.
Can I get a refund from Aer Lingus?
- Travelers are requested to launch an internet browser through their phone or computer.
- Now go to the official website of Aer Lingus and tap on the ‘manage my trips’ section.
- Fill in your reservation details, including booking ID number and passenger’s last name.
- A new page will appear with all your flight details. Check the details and click on the ‘menu section’ from the left corner of the screen.
- Now tap on the ‘cancel my ticket’ option and choose an appropriate cancellation reason. Also, check the charges, if any.
- Once you’re done with all the on-screen procedures, confirm the cancellation and proceed with filling up the refund form.
- You’ll get notified about the cancellation through your registered email address. Also, you’ll find the refund form on the official website of Aer Lingus.
- Enter the details and submit the form. Wait for their response and follow the instructions accordingly.
The information written above can surely guide the travelers to know how long is it taking to get a refund from Aer Lingus online. In case of any further issues, one can speak to the airline’s customer service for help and guidance. The support team executives are available 24/7 to support the travelers via phone numbers, live chat, social media, and email. The executives are well experienced and efficient enough to provide an accurate solution to your problem.
- How do I change my flight on Volaris?
- United Airlines Cheap Flights to Colombia
- Can I upgrade my seat on Malaysia Airlines?
- What Happens if I Miss My Flight with Qatar Airways?
- Why are Emirates flights so Expensive?
- Delta Airlines Tulsa International Airport
- Can I transfer my Air Canada ticket to someone else?
- How do I get through to Japan Airlines?
- How do I manage my Swiss air booking?
- Ryanair manage my booking