How do I check my Delta Reservation?
You booked your flight with Delta Airlines but are not sure about the reservations? Then you shall not be confused as with the option of the “Manage my Travel” option of the airlines you come to know about the details of your reservations. Passengers even have the option to check their registered email id at the time of entering booking details. To know how you can check your Delta reservations refer to the steps below:
Steps to Know How To Check Delta Reservations
Things to consider for checking your reservation with Delta
- Start by opening a web browser and launching the official website of the airlines from the search bar the top.
- From the new screen that gets displayed in front of you, tap on the “Manage my Travel” option that can be found on the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- You need to enter the details asked like booking or reservation reference number and last name that are stated on the ticket that you have booked and tap “Next”.
- In the next step, you get to see the itinerary details getting displayed in front of you. Here you can check all the details like date of your departure, place of departure, time and date of arrival, flight number and seat allotted along with the cabin.
- Moving on, you will be checking personal details like full name, contact details etc. If you feel to make changes in any section of the information then you can simply tap on the pen icon present in front of the field and proceed with the correction.
- And after you have checked the details, tap on the “Submit” option.
Get Confirmation about the Delta Reservation
With the help of the above steps, passengers get their answers on how do I check my Delta reservations without hassle. Also, if you need more information or have some concern then you are free to contact the customer service of Delta Airlines. This customer service is 24/7 active and is made available on the various platforms.
- How do I get a hold of Flair airlines?
- How Do I Get in Touch With Flybe?
- Flydubai Flight Change Policy
- What is the best time to call Air New Zealand?
- How do I get in touch with Flair Airlines?
- How do I get a refund from Cebu Pacific?
- How Do I Book Multi City Flights on Austrian Airlines?
- How do I manage my booking on Austrian Airlines?
- How do I complain about Air New Zealand?
- How do I get hold of Air New Zealand?