Do you need a PCR test to board Lufthansa?
Yes, you will need the PCR test documents that are Up-to-date, and these certificates are required for most destinations. The airline checks before about the requirements of these documents at your destination airport, so make sure that your documents are complete; otherwise, you will not be able to board the flight. While check-in to the flight, you can upload these documents to the portal and make your boarding process easier and more convenient. Follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the process of PCR document updating.
- Start with visiting the official website at www.lufthansa.com.
- Locate the check-in tab that is available on the home page.
- Now a new window will get opened with your itinerary details, and you have to choose the update option.
- Start with uploading your PCR negative test file in the form of a PDF and submit the request.
You can also provide your PCR test during the airport security check-in. You can show the printed hard copy of your test results.
Does Lufthansa require RT PCR test?
Yes, but Before boarding a flight with Lufthansa airline, you will need to know the airline's Covid policies-
- Most destination requires a negative COVID test prior to the beginning of travel. You can navigate the accurate requirements for the test certifications for your destined location outside Germany and also in your departure and destination airports.
- When you are departing in Germany, Canada, Austria, and the USA 1800 102 5838 or 1-802-400-2642, then you will also have the option of using RT PCR test kits with a video-accompanied and verified self-test, which is variable to you as an alternative for the COVID laboratory tests. You can use this test conveniently at home or in your hotel room and will get a report by email.
- The information about entry requirements for any destination is provided on Lufthansa's official website. You can see the information by entering your departure and destination airports. You have provided the verified self-test certificates; then you will get marked as "verified self-test."
- If the passenger has recently contracted COVID and his departure date is near, then he/ she is allowed to cancel their flight and get a full refund from the Lufthansa airline.
How can I contact Lufthansa Airlines for a COVID test certification submission?
Phone call- You can connect with the customer support of the airline by dialing the official phone number, which is 1800 102 5838 or 1-802-400-2642, and ask the live representative to help you with the certification updating or any query related to the airline's COVID policies and requirements. The phone number is available 24/7 to provide customer support to travelers.
- How do I change my flight on Volaris?
- United Airlines Cheap Flights to Colombia
- Can I upgrade my seat on Malaysia Airlines?
- What Happens if I Miss My Flight with Qatar Airways?
- Why are Emirates flights so Expensive?
- Delta Airlines Tulsa International Airport
- Can I transfer my Air Canada ticket to someone else?
- How do I get through to Japan Airlines?
- How do I manage my Swiss air booking?
- Ryanair manage my booking