How do I contact Delta Airlines Tulsa International Airport?
You have booked Delta Airlines at Tulsa Internation Airport. Suppose you have parking, flight status, or security wait time inquiries. In that case, flyers can contact Delta Airlines Tulsa's contact number to get the required information so that they can plan their trip accordingly. Scroll down to find out the details.
Delta Airlines Tulsa International Airport Phone Number (TUL)
- Contact Information Delta Airlines Tulsa International Airport phone number: (800) 221-1212 / 1-802-400-2642
- Tulsa International Airport Phone number: (918) 838-5000
- Delta Gates at Tulsa International Airport: Gates: A4, A6
- Airport Address: 7777 E Apache St, Tulsa, OK 74115.
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 581838, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74158
What terminal is Delta at Tulsa Airport?
Delta Airlines is located on Concourse B on the west side of the airport. For the arrival and departure of international and domestic flights, concourse B is used by Delta Airlines. The airport has three terminals. Apart from Concourse B, there is Concourse A and Main Terminal. Concourse A is accessible on the east side of the airport, and the main terminal is at the center of the airport and considered the primary hub for other airlines.
Tulsa International Airport Airline Information
- American Airlines - +1 800 433 7300.
- Continental Airlines - +1 800 525 0280.
- Delta Air - +1 800 221 1212 / +1-802-400-2642
- Great Plains Airlines - +1 866 475 2467.
- Northwest Airlines - +1 800 225 2525.
- Southwest Airlines - +1 800 435 9792.
- TWA - +1 405 232 3511.
- United Airlines - +1 800 241 6522.
Q. How early do you need to be at Tulsa Airport?
Passengers need to report at the airport at least 2 hours before the flight schedule. If you have to check in online to get the boarding pass to cross the security timely. In the case of an international flight or needing to check in at the airport, flyers can reach the airport 3 hours prior to their flight departure.
Q. How do I call Delta Airlines at Tulsa Airport?
Suppose you are dealing with a reservation, such as rescheduling your flight or adding an itinerary to your ticket. Dial the Delta Airlines Tulsa Airport phone number 1-802-400-2642 / (800) 221-1212 when seeking help from the airline to make your journey comfortable and smooth. After dialing the number, you have to select the language and follow the IVR options to connect with the right representatives.
Q. Does Tulsa airport have TSA Precheck?
TSA PreCheck lanes are accessible at the airport security checkpoints. Frequent flyers or other travelers, if you don’t want to wait in the queues, you can sign in for the TSA’s PreCheck program. You will be sharing the Known Traveler Number. The working hours of the PreCheck at the airport are 3:45 am, seven days a week. If you opt for the PreCheck program, you don’t have to remove shoes, belts, remove and laptops from cases.
Q. What time do ticket counters open at Tulsa airport?
Ticket counters are open at 3:30 am until the last flight departs. During this time, you can connect with Delta customer agents. However, the airport is accessible around the clock to guide you.
Q. When should I get the Delta Airlines Tulsa Airport Office?
Customer support at Delta Airlines in Tulsa is available throughout the day. You can quickly connect with live representatives at the airport who can help you to resolve your booking or visa/passport issues before or after the flight. You need to visit 7777 Airport Dr, Tulsa, OK 74115, United States.
Q. How to make a Delta baggage claim at Tulsa Airport?
Delta Airlines is responsible for the Baggage or items lost onboard. You have to report the complaint at the Delta ticket counter to get the claim. However, when your luggage is lost at the airport, you need to go to the lost and found department of the airport.
Q. What are the services offered by Delta Airlines at Tulsa Airport?
For the comfort of the passengers, the airline offers many services for direct and connecting flights. You can access the lounge, banking facilities, parking, and special assistance. Visit the website for more details.
- What is the cheapest day to buy tickets on Volaris?
- How do I change my flight on Volaris?
- United Airlines Cheap Flights to Colombia
- Can I upgrade my seat on Malaysia Airlines?
- What Happens if I Miss My Flight with Qatar Airways?
- Why are Emirates flights so Expensive?
- Delta Airlines Tulsa International Airport
- Can I transfer my Air Canada ticket to someone else?
- How do I get through to Japan Airlines?
- How do I manage my Swiss air booking?