Can I cancel the LATAM flight within 24 hours?
LATAM Airline provides you with various services. After making your flight reservation, if you doubt whether can I cancel the LATAM flight within 24 hours? Then the Airline provides you with the process where you can cancel your reserved flight within 24 hours without paying any penalty; you can move ahead with the cancellation process,
Does LATAM offer 24-hour cancellation?
Yes, LATAM Airline provides you with the 24 hours cancellation process, where you can cancel your booked flight with the help of various modes. To learn about the process and its methods, look at the steps cited below.
Cancel your flight through the website.
You can cancel your flight on your own through the official website of the Airline, as this is the straightforward mode to proceed with, where you can cancel your flight instantly. To know the method of this mode, take an eye on the points which are cited below and follow them.
- Open the LATAM official website.
- Go to the manage booking page.
- Enter your booking details as asked.
- Pen down your last name and the information number.
- Select the cancel flight option from the menu page.
- Provide a reason for your flight cancellation.
- Then you will land on the payment page and pay the penalty if required.
- Then you will receive an email for your confirmation.
Make cancellations through a phone call.
You can call the Airline's customer service number and speak to the representative about your flight cancellation. The live agent will help you with the process to proceed with this most convenient mode by reading the steps noted below.
- Dial the LATAM Airline customer helpline number 1 (866) 435-9526 or 1-802-400-2642
- Choose your preferred language.
- Select the cancel flight option from the IVR.
- The agent will connect with you on call.
- Provide him with your flight details.
- And the reason for cancellation.
- Then he will help you with the process.
- And Later, you will get a confirmation text on your phone.
How much is the cancellation fee for LATAM?
If you cancel your flight 91 days or more before your flight departure, there is no associated penalty. For 90 to 30 days before departure, the penalty is 15% of the fare. And, 30 days or less before departure, the penalty is 29% of the fare.
- What is the cheapest day to buy tickets on Volaris?
- How do I change my flight on Volaris?
- United Airlines Cheap Flights to Colombia
- Can I upgrade my seat on Malaysia Airlines?
- What Happens if I Miss My Flight with Qatar Airways?
- Why are Emirates flights so Expensive?
- Delta Airlines Tulsa International Airport
- Can I transfer my Air Canada ticket to someone else?
- How do I get through to Japan Airlines?
- How do I manage my Swiss air booking?