Air India Group Booking Discount
Everyone loves to travel in groups and enjoy the journey as in groups you have many things to enjoy. If you want to plan your travel with a group, you reserve your seat with air India as they provide various deals and discounts on your trip.
Guide on air India group flight booking Discount
Before taking air India group flight booking deals, you can read its benefits and some conditions for group travel. Following are the detailed information regarding the group travel deals which you need to know to reserve the flight seat.
Benefits of making a group booking:
There are various advantages to booking your group flight with Air India, and some of them are described below:
- Each passenger in the group is allowed to carry 30 kg of the bag and 10 kg of handbag in their journey.
- Once you reserve your flight, you can anytime make modifications to the flight without any extra charges.
- You can easily change the name of the passenger and group anytime before issuing the tickets without any additional charge.
- You can travel with groups on the same itinerary and can choose the standard seat as per your choice.
- Traveling with a group provides extra comfort and various facilities to the passengers.
- You can make last-minute cancellations also for your group travel without any additional charges.
Air India Flight Booking
Air India group travel policy:
To reserve the group seat on air India flight, you need to understand some terms and conditions of traveling in the group, which is mentioned below:
- Once you make the group travel, all the passengers in the group need to travel together.
- To make the group booking, there must be two adults in the group to board the flight.
- You can make changes to the group ticket within 24 hours of the purchase of the flight.
- You need to contact the Air India group travel customer service and pay some amount to reserve the group flight seat.
- You need to pay the rest of the amount eight weeks before the journey, and the reservation team will immediately confirm your booking.
With the above information, you will get the details about the group booking with air India. If you still have any queries about air India flight booking, you can get in touch with their customer service team. For that, you need to open the group booking section on their website and get a suitable phone number to speak with the representative.
- How do i get a human at British Airways?
- How do I add TSA PreCheck to TAP Portugal?
- Does WestJet have WhatsApp?
- How can I reach KLM?
- How do I get through to Qantas?
- How do I file a complaint with JetBlue?
- Does Virgin Atlantic use WhatsApp?
- How do I get in touch with Aegean Airlines?
- How long does it take to get a refund from Aegean Airlines?
- How do you get a hold of Swoop?